Published Sep 01, 2020After their little internal spat, the members of Public Enemy have returned to Def Jam for a new album. And it turns out they're bringing some famous friends with them.
Today, the tracklisting for What You Gonna Do When the Grid Goes Down? has been revealed, and the album features a ridiculously stacked guest list.
They've already shared a 2020 remix of "Fight the Power" that includes Nas, Rapsody, Black Thought, Jahi, YG and Questlove. But the friends on Grid go far deeper than that.
The album features appearances from George Clinton, Cypress Hill, the Beastie Boys' Mike D and Ad-Rock, Run-DMC, PMD, Ice-T, DJ Premier and many more.
Peep the full tracklisting below, where you'll also find the newly revealed video for "Fight the Power: Remix (2020)."
What You Gonna Do When the Grid Goes Down? arrives on September 25.
What You Gonna Do When the Grid Goes Down?:
1. When The Grid Goes Down [ft. George Clinton]
2. Grid [ft. Cypress Hill and George Clinton]
3. State of the Union (STFU) [ft. DJ Premier]
4. Merica Mirror [ft. Pop Diesel]
5. Public Enemy Number Won [ft. Mike D, Ad-Rock, Run-DMC]
7. Yesterday Man [ft. Daddy-O]
8. Crossroads Burning (Interlude) [ft. James Bomb]
9. Fight The Power: Remix 2020 [ft. Nas, Rapsody, Black Thought, Jahi, YG, Questlove]
10. Beat Them All
11. Smash The Crowd [ft. Ice-T, PMD]
12. If You Can't Join Em Beat Em
13. Go At It [ft. Jahi]
14. Don't Look At The Sky (Interlude) [ft. Mark Jenkins]
15. Rest In Beats [ft. the Impossebulls]
16. R.I.P. Blackat
17. Closing: I Am Black [ft. Ms. Ariel]
Pre-order What You Gonna Do When The Grid Goes Down?